click me!

81 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
X3
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
XD
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
O.O
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
O0O
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
177 views...
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 791
Reviews 4
Not so many views. I think some people do not think it is worth it to click things that say "click me!"?
Someone just needs a high five.... In the face... With a chair.

8F




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
You're totally right. Name cjange suggestions? (You're curious too about how high it can go?)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein