Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
click me!
81 posts
1
,
2
,
3
,
4
,
5
,
6
invisiblei
Gender
Points
840
Reviews
4
Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 pm
invisiblei
says...
·
Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 pm
KatKage-what is a chocobos anyway?
Izzy- hehe the police will never catch me!
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm
zohali93
says...
·
Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
KatKage
Gender
Points
398
Reviews
28
Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm
KatKage
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm
invisiblei wrote:
KatKage-what is a chocobos anyway?
A chocobo is this humungus chicken from the Final Fantasy games that you can ride around on ^u^
Here's a pic;
Spoiler
Cool, yah? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 pm
zohali93
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:18 pm
OoooOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I thought it was a chocolate bus.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
KatKage
Gender
Points
398
Reviews
28
Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm
KatKage
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm
Haha ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
xxFleetingEternity
Gender
Points
276
Reviews
38
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm
xxFleetingEternity
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm
KatKage
Ah, yes. Final Fantasy, my favourite game of all time.
Hn...what's up? *thirsting for blood*
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm
zohali93
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm
The usual...the sky
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
xxFleetingEternity
Gender
Points
276
Reviews
38
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm
xxFleetingEternity
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm
Smart-ass. I almost wonder how I ever missed you....
Wait, I don't think I did...
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm
zohali93
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm
0.0
Was it because my arse was too smart? *smirk*
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
xxFleetingEternity
Gender
Points
276
Reviews
38
Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
xxFleetingEternity
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Che...moron... -.-
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.
wordsandwishes
Gender
Points
451
Reviews
103
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm
wordsandwishes
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm
*Laughs*
*hem*
Weren't we supposed to be having a strategy meeting to get more views? Because, we don't have a lot at the moment, considering the goal.
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm
zohali93
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm
I changed the name.doesn't that do much?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
wordsandwishes
Gender
Points
451
Reviews
103
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 pm
wordsandwishes
says...
·
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 pm
Well...ya, it says "click me". Can't get much better than that.
I dunno, maybe we should spread the word or something...
wordsandwishes
Gender
Points
451
Reviews
103
Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm
wordsandwishes
says...
·
Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm
I killed the mood there, didn't I :/
KatKage
Gender
Points
398
Reviews
28
Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm
KatKage
says...
·
Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 pm
*pats WAW on the back* It's k ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night
Sign In
Register
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss