What are you listening to?

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1106
Reviews 614
What song are you listening to at this minute? Me:


Coldplay, the scientist
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 136
WE'VE HAD THIS ONE BEFORE!!!! someone did this thread a while back, think it was Arvy.
But whatever.
Corinne Bailey Rae - 'Put your record on'
She has such a pretty voice...
www.myspace.com/prettytorture
felicitypepper@hotmail.co.uk

Big up the YWS Massive!

....And I still don't know what SPEW is....




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
phpBB [media]
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 181
Reviews 113
Andy Black songs!!!!!

At the moment, it is put the gun down!! :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt020 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
At this very moment? Two Girls - Townes Van Zandt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4997
Reviews 56
Celine Dion - Ashes (Dead Pool 2 movie soundtrack)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10
Reviews 0
I don't know. It's something on the Starbucks soundtrack in the background. Sounds like just your average, every day, corporate song



Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink