Who have you seen on random member lately?

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 118
I was just curious...(did you see me huh huh????)

I just saw somebody named Green monkey and Lil KeKe.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Hehe nope haven't seen you. Love your avatar, by the way. I've just seen NewPandler and, let's refresh...firetongue107. Let's see again! Refresh the page! Spitball_

Anyone see me? :P
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 118
I think I saw you once I'm not sure it's a faded memory....
A lot of people I see are people who just joined and never posted...I hate it when they do that.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
I just saw someone called E11 or summit.
.: ₪ :.

'...'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
I've never seen me! It's always people that I have never heard of! *pouts*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
I don't think you can see yourself, maybe? I saw you yesterday sometime.
.: ₪ :.

'...'



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian