Awesome things

288 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Insanity.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Writing.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Keyboards.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Coffee = Awesome. (Have I said this before...?)
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Your avatar (unsure)
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
UDK
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Cryengine 3 (much better :D)
I was Amareth :)




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 615
Reviews 16
Girl's Generation/SNSD.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
OneRepublic. I get the feeling I'll repeat this many times if I haven't already...
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Diamonds.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Friends.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3465
Reviews 45
Old-book smell.
She reflected. "I prefer stories about squalor."
"About what?" I said, leaning forward.
"Squalor. I'm extremely interested in squalor."




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
New-book smell.
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
Library smell.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Flashlights.
I was Amareth :)



Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)