Hey guess what?

399 posts1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
Hey guess what? I have no idea what to do!!
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
Help anyone ? This seems easy for the rest of you
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Just keep talking, and...revising?
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
Can't seem to figure it out!!! Oh well!! (is this too suspicious?)
Last edited by SkyeJane on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Shh! The others are still tryna figure it out!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
OOps *runs away and hides*
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
I'm sure they can figure it out!!
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Ahh! Seriously!
I want to see the look on Ko's and Zo's faces( or rather, words) when they find out!
Delete the post! Quick!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Or edit or whatever!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
Where are they anyway / Hello you people shall not keep Drama Queen aqua waiting!! (It's a sin!!)
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
well yer wrong again! :p
I was born in 1990.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
Dude...
You're old...
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
well yeah its called "Growing".
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 2574
Reviews 33
Actually if you're that old you can't grow anymore!! Hi there I'm aqua's random (not old) friend
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Greetings. I am someone who never writes stuff on here.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom