Who's Missing?!

8 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Some of us notice when our Yws friends are missing. You may know why they left(If they're busy)or not. If you are impatient in waiting for them just give a shout out to whose missing (Even if they're gone for just a minute if your THAT impatient lol)
Report 'em here. You can write what you think happened to them.(Lol)

First off I'll start by writing.....


AMARII's missing I think she's been upducted by Aliens.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
Arah's missing, I think he got thrown off a cliff.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
British Kopaka He was replaced by fleenco.(Replacements)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
I'll say dear maiden. Nary shall I leave you.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
FOUND: I found Arah dangling on a branch sent down a rope for him to climb.

LOST: CPM & Freewilly. (Tgirly & Thebookworm)
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 678
Reviews 16
Missing Farz:
A note to Huda, please bring Farzana to YWS
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2723
Reviews 88
Yesh sir! *salutes* *gets rope ready to haul in the goods a.k.a farz*... oh no!!! *peers into the future* I see her struggling against the bands!!!!...
Amarrii IS LOST! and so is Cannonball... oh and jag... :( He left us all to go to Russia... :( *tears*
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 678
Reviews 16
Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-follows Jag in a spy way to Russia-
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus