Deviant Art

4 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 859
Reviews 9
Who has a deviantart account? Let me know your username and I'll Watch you!

Mine is:

Spoiler
RoadToDarkness
Every day is a challenge but I'm healing. I'm healing piece by piece. I know what happened can never be erased, but I can still wake up and put a smile on my face.

~Audrianna a.k.a UnknownSecrets




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I'm VampireSenshi513!
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
I do, I'm Toa-Kopaka.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 615
Reviews 16
I'm Lyricalias. I'll go ahead and follow you 'watch' you guys.



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss