z

Young Writers Society

The Edge Chronicles.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 pm
norris_redford says...

I picked the first book up for my 11 year old cousin for the holidays. As I looked through it at home, I was surprised that I found it very interesting. It somehow captured my attention like no other childrens' book ever has.

Has anyone else here read or seen these?

It is a fantasy adventure series. Twig is there on the front cover. He is basically a misfit, a human in a land of very odd creatures. He becomes quite the hero.
Non omnis moriar.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:25 am
marzipan says...

I adore the Edge Chronicles! I've read them again and again and again...there's something about them that fascinates me. It just goes to show that not all J-fiction has gone to the dogs. Maybe it's the pictures...in any case, glad to see other people appreciate Riddle and Stewart!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:45 pm
MasterChief says...

i thought it was a pretty good childrens book.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:40 am
Sam says...

*disgusted* children's books? for us preteens? I think not! *lol* Those do look rather good, I must say. :D I'll look for them later.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:53 pm
Skye says...

They're only my second most favorite series ever! I don't care if they're for younger kids, they are written and illustrated beautifully. If you haven't done so already, I sincerely urge you to do so...NOW!
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:17 pm
Wulie says...

they look really good :) I think I shall bring out my inner child for a quick read *mwhaha* :)!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman