The Sea Dragon Heir

4 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 26
Has anyone here ever read this book. It's by Storm Constantine. I just finished it and the end confused me a bit. I think it was supposed to but still I'm itching to discuss it .
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 71
I have seen it in the library but I haven't had the chance to read it yet, if I do maybe we can discuss it then. :D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 26
I read it a while ago, but still I'd love to discuss it.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 71
I just borrowed my libraries edition, its a really big book nearly A4 size. I am currently reading chapter one and so far its not too bad.



When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47