'Death of a Salesman'

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 158
This user has been banned and her works removed from YWS.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
I was more or less forced to read it for my English AP class and it did make me wary to hear it's actually a play.

However, I thought it was pretty good for a school reading (usually, those suck big-time!) and I agree with you - although I didn't really like the characters, their faults made them even more realistic, so that was good.

Don't know what to tell you about "The Crucible", though. I didn't read it and don't plan to ;)
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1075
Reviews 344
I'm reading Death of a Salesman for English A2.

We've only got to a couple of pages, but I think it's good.

I'll post a review when we're done with it.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners