z

Young Writers Society

Double Identity

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm
powerofthree says...

Has anyone here read Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix? I'm reading it for Battle of the Books, and I was wondering if it was any good.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:29 pm
View Likes
alwaysawriter says...

Battle of the Books? I am so envious! I was on my school's non-traveling team in 6th grade but couldn't keep up in 7th and 8th grade so I had to quit. They still have it in your high school? They don't have it in mine. Enough with my babbling: I haven't heard/read of that book but her books are normally awesome. :)

-alwaysawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 am
WaterVyper says...

Yes, I most definitely have. I won a book paper contest with that one. Anyway, I definitely enjoyed it. I haven't read a book that well in ages. After finishing the Shadow Children series, I was on a Haddix addiction so I went looking for more. And from that, I found this little gem. This will forever be one of my favorites. The bad part is that I think I lost it.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow