The Cry of the Icemark

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9
This is a really good debut novel from Stuart Hill.

The novel about a young princess who inherits her fathers small but strong Kingdom and is preparing to fight a new enermy. She starts by first forming alliances with her former enermies the Wolf-folk, the Forest people, the Vampire King and Queen and the strange snow leopards.

It has humour, fearsome battles, a little magic and a good plot.

I rate it 8/10 :thumb:

- Djinni -




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
I like humour and if there are snow leopards then I practically have to check it out. I'll add it to my list.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1194
Reviews 7
I really enjoyed this book. I heard there's a second book out, but I can't find it.
"Its a brave new world."
-Sylar




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 61
I love these books, and the second is called blade of fire.

!SPOILER!
I loved how it opoened up with a wolf pepol attack. That was a pretty awesom fight scene.

So yeah i give this book/s two thumbs up!
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1390
Reviews 8
I loved these books :)
It's so refreshing to read something that's different, like these, for a change.
Anyone know if/when the third one comes out?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 53415
Reviews 1125
I haven't read the second one, but I did enjoy the first one. I read it last summer though, and I can't remember much of it. It was good :D
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind