Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

20 posts1, 2
User avatar
Cat_Lover_23
Gender
Points 0
Reviews 0
My sister has. She is simply CRAZY about them, haha. But, no, I haven't read them, though by the way she talks about the series, I should read them!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
yeah, u should! they are completely awesome I'm so obsessed =^-^=




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 690
Reviews 1
OMG!! This is one of my favorite series!!!
I'm on the third set. The second prophecy of whatever, and although I dont like them as much as the others, they are still BRILLIANT!
I cant exactly place my finger on why I like them so much, but I do LOVE them greatly! I just cant say enough about them! <3




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56
I've only gotten to read the first six, but I can't find anymore! WAA!

I found out about them when a girl did a book report on them, and she did a good job, and they became really popular instantly. I didn't actually get to start for a couple weeks.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 35
If you love "Warriors" you should join Clan Loyalty.
http://warriorclanloyalty.wetpaint.com/
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold