"Found" by Margaret Peterson Haddix

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 35
"Found" is the first book in a new series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. Has anybody read it yet? And if so, what did you think of it?
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 690
Reviews 1
She has a new book series out? What's the book about, exactly?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 35
Amazon has part of the prologue and a description. Here's the quick link.

http://www.amazon.com/Found-Missing-Mar ... 1416954171
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 10
Oooh, new Haddix book! No, I haven't read it (last time I was at the bookstore I was way too bust researching publishing houses) but I can't wait to!
Bad spellars of the world, untie! - T-shirt

Join iSpy! Click here!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2218
Reviews 297
I read it and it was pretty great to me! <3 it :)

-Alzora
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy