Book...a very good book...

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
Ah, libraries are for people who like having money. I say buy them all and go in debt!!!! :D


I've tried very hard to get through a sisterhood book, as well as another well-known and well-liked book lately, and I just can't seem to do it.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 188
Gossip Girl is a sad excuse for Literature. The pants on the other hand is quite entertaining.
Break the boundaries, hunt the hunter, and leave me a tip.
----to kill or not to kill




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 20
Gossip Girl is a sad excuse for Literature. The pants on the other hand is quite entertaining.


Agreed




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
i love the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants :D
And to think that that was Ann Brashares' first novel.
i read a book of the gossip girl series, and i thought they were quite all right, and i will be borrowing another one.
as for the other books, i haven't read them, but i will defintely be looking for them at the libraries :D
'follow the notes upon a journey,
at first sight marks one's destiny.
when the voyage comes to an end,
return lies within hasty keys.'



Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres