Daughters of the Moon Series

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 35
I've probably read the Daughters of the Moon Series by Lynne Ewing about 5 times through. Each book has a very distict story line and each one is distinct from the other. The first 4 characters are Vanessa, the populare girl, Catty, her best friend and the artist, Serena, the rebelious girl with spikey hair, and Jimena, the gangster. This gives everone a character to connect to.

Later in the series they bring in Tiana, whose beautiful and smart, the all around package.

In the end, read these books, there amazing.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."



I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2