z

Young Writers Society

"Perfection"

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm
jujubean05 says...

What is perfection? To me it is the story of my life. My mother and everyone else expects it from me. Amazing grades, exellent health, exquisite band performances, and fantastics extra curricular activities are demanded of a four-foot-ten-inch, sixteen-year-old girl. My peers rely on me to be the "smart kid" for the rest of my life. Such pressure takes its toil on a teenage girl's self esteem. Insanity threatens my brain. Silent tears roll down my face when no one is looking. I only let people see the happiness in my eyes. Under the mirage people have of me is utter failure. Loneliness, heartbreak, and unhappiness truely feels my life. In the end, I will have disappointed everyone. I am like the tiny creek of a large village. Everyone counts on it, but during the summer it dries up, leaving the village people without water. The mouth of the little creek is dried and hard as rock. "Perfection" to me is pure disappointment.
Last edited by jujubean05 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If life gives you lemons.................make beef stew!!!
If someone is taller than you............stand on something so you can punch them! lol thats an inside joke so if you don't get sorry.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 am
322sivart says...

I'm sorry to hear this. I know what you mean with your "creek" analogy (I'm that "smart kid" too). You just have to make sure that you give life everything you have, and you'll pull through.
(Also, I think that these sort of things are those that should be on your blog, not something to be "reviewed". Just a suggestion.)
-Alex
Need reviews?
I'd be happy to give them.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic76104.html

14 Reviews

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 am
jujubean05 says...

Its for a contest. That's why its posted.
If someone is taller than you............stand on something so you can punch them! lol thats an inside joke so if you don't get sorry.

14 Reviews

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 am
jujubean05 says...

But it is still real!

14 Reviews

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 am
jujubean05 says...

What do other people think??

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster