Thank you. Thank you for not sucking. Thank you for being awesome. You rock Today, you rock.
Sincerely with love,
Me
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
I won't run when the sky turns to flame and I sure won't budge when the earth does shake when the flood comes up, I will dance in the rain 'cause it's all the same to me
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett