3. Flying [Over the Atlantic]

4 posts
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 5536
Reviews 41
3. Flying [Over the Atlantic]

It felt amazing. Flying without a parachute. Free-diving. Spiralling. Losing my senses. Free as a bird, soaring on the wind.
Yeah I jumped. Yeah it was the dumbest thing I’ve done in my life. But it was also the best.
I am not talking about the person you would die for. I am talking about to the person you would live for.

-------




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18529
Reviews 176
There should be commas after both "yeah's".

And the I've should normally be "I have", but since this piece is already so informal with all the "yeah's", I guess it's all right.

Yeee.
stay gold, ponyboy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30411
Reviews 771
LOL, great few sentences...But...what happens next?! LOL

Tanya




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 5536
Reviews 41
:) thanks

Chapter 4 and 5 are up aswell :)

XX
I am not talking about the person you would die for. I am talking about to the person you would live for.

-------



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind