Like a Button: Part 4

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 248
Reviews 135
Thinking about publishing. Had to be deleted.
Last edited by lakegirls on Thu May 28, 2009 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 248
Reviews 135
This need's a good bit of work so please rip it apart!
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem



Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold