Really? Where is it? The actuall story telling I mean. Do you really plan to get anything out of a one sentence thing? Seriously, you really need to post something! Let me tell you, I clicked on The Ins and Outs of Magic anticipating to read a good fantasy story. You do have an amazing title and all, but you need the key component, the actual story. You are so not going to be getting anything out of this! Listen to me and post the story on here so people wont make the same mistake I made when I clicke on it and so they will not, at all, be disappointed at what they find! Add something to it! I am SERIOUS! Add the actual story!
When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings. — Dean Jackson