X

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 370
Reviews 541
Thanks to all my reviewers! This is currently being rewritten.
Last edited by Lauren2010 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 370
Reviews 541
Hah. Wow. If anyone notices the Miss NEED A NAME. Well. That's because I need to give her alias a name. I just haven't yet. So ignore it. I'm going to try and fix that shortly.
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30411
Reviews 771
Lauren, I really really enjoyed this. I did notice a few mistakes, but it's simply like you fought with the space bar and lost . .. Just reread it and you'll see :D

I can't wait to see where you are going with this and what your plans are for Natura...Please PM me for the next?

Tanya :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30411
Reviews 771
Hey Lauren...Still waiting for the next chapter........:D



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)