The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5106
Reviews 41
I know I shouldn't be spamming this thread, but I have a quick question. Have you watched Chobits?
I noticed Chi was your avatar.
Anime <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4360
Reviews 32
I don't consider this to be spam at all. I just happened to like the image but no, I have not seen this one, as far as I know. I do happen to watch anime once in a while and I probably have seen this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4360
Reviews 32
I got this edited and hope to get feedback.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites