z

Young Writers Society

Hey There Ebony

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:20 pm
DemiGodsRule12 says...

This is a fan-fic about Jack Barakat. I would just like to say I DO NOT own Jack, All Time Low, or Kara. I ONLY own my character Ebony Ridges. Story Start! Oh, and I know that Kara and Rian broke up.... but I want them to be together in my story. :)
It all started with one innocent concert with my best friend Kara. At the time I didn't know she was dating the drummer of this band. I didn't know I was going to become best friends with the entire band. And I didn't know the band's lead guitarist was going to steal my heart with his corny jokes and die hard smile. Who is this band I speak of? I speak of the band known as All Time Low. Who is this guitarist I speak of? I speak of the one and only Jack Barakat.
"Kara! I told you I don't want to go to a concert tonight. I just want to sit here and watch old Christmas reruns." It was Christmas time here in Baltimore and there was a concert tonight, the night of December, 20, 2010. I didn't want to stay out late and get sick 5 days before Christmas.
"But.... please Eb. Pretty please?" I watched my best friend bat her eyelashes and put on a puppy dog face. I caved in.
"Fine. Just gimme fifteen minutes to get ready." She smiled a great big smile and pushed towards my room. Ugh, what am I going to where? I pulled out my light blue skinny jeans and a black shirt that read Now in 3d with a pair of 3d glasses. I went to my bathroom and brushed out my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on some black and blue bracelets. Walking out of my room I heard Kara on the phone.
"Yes.... He'll love her! I know it's been awhile for both of them...... I know that.... I'll kick his ass if he does..... Alright..... Bye, love you too." What was that about? Was she talking about me? But... but who was she talking to? Who did she love? Why am I talking to myself? I shook my head clear of those thoughts and grabbed my purse.
"Ready Kara?" She jumped at the sound of my voice. I chuckled to myself and she nodded her head. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. I hopped in the driver's side and she got into the passenger's side. Starting the car and backing out of my driveway I headed to the venue. I heard Kara rummaging through her purse for something. I saw out of the corner of my eyes she pulled out three slips of paper.
"Here. Put this in you windshield." I took the piece of paper and looked at it while we stopped at a red light.
"What is it?"
"That my friend is how we get to park in the VIP section." I gasped.
"How'd you get this?"
"I know people. And this is your backstage pass."
"Who? How? When?"
"My boyfriend. He knows people. And a week ago." I shrugged and put the piece of paper in the windshield. Twenty minutes later we arrived at the venue. The guy letting all the cars in saw my pass and told me to go the side of the venue and park. I did as told and parked where I was told to park. I followed Kara over to the side of the building and followed her inside.
"Kara! Are we allowed back here?" I whisper/hissed at her.
"Mhmm." Was all she said. She saw someone and ran off squealing to them. They, who was really a he, caught her in a hug and kissed her. Boyfriend? Must be.... great I'm alone. But then again I saw Kara coming over to me with her boyfriend?
"Rian this is my lovely room mate Ebony!"
"Hi." I said meekly.
"Hey! Ever been to one of our shows?"
"Our?"
"Yea? I'm the band's drummer. All Time Low, ever heard of them?" Just then three other boys walked over.
"Ebony this is Jack, Alex and Zack."
"Pleased to meet you Ebony." The boy known as Jack smiled a die hard smile and I knew I was for the run of my life.
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.” - Albus Dumbledore

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 pm
MilkNCookies says...

=0 nice story! I've never read the book, but just this seems nice. I didn't inclue the first part, since I couldn't find any nit-picks =D I'll let you see only what you want to.

DemiGodsRule12 wrote:
"Kara! I told you I don't want to go to a concert tonight. I just want to sit here and watch old Christmas reruns." It was Christmas time here in Baltimore and there was a concert tonight, the night of December, 20, 2010. I didn't want to stay out late and get sick 5 days before Christmas.
"But.... please Eb. Pretty please?" I watched my best friend bat her eyelashes and put on a puppy dog face. I caved in.
"Fine. Just gimme give me fifteen minutes to get ready." She smiled a great big smile and pushed towards my room. Ugh, what am I going to where? I pulled out my light blue skinny jeans and a black shirt that read Now in 3d 3D with a pair of 3d3D glasses. I went to my bathroom and brushed out my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on some black and blue bracelets. Walking out of my room I heard Kara on the phone.
"Yes.... He'll love her! I know it's been awhile for both of them...... I know that.... I'll kick his ass if he does..... Alright..... Bye, love you too." What was that about? Was she talking about me? But... but who was she talking to? Who did she love? Why am I talking to myself? You're not. Your thinking.I shook my head clear of those thoughts and grabbed my purse.
"Ready Kara?" She jumped at the sound of my voice. I chuckled to myself and she nodded her head. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. I hopped in the driver's side and she got into the passenger's side. Starting the car and backing out of my driveway I headed to the venue. I heard Kara rummaging through her purse for something. I saw out of the corner of my eyes she pulled out three slips of paper.
"Here. Put this in you windshield." I took the piece of paper and looked at it while we stopped at a red light.
"What is it?"
"That my friend is how we get to park in the VIP section." I gasped.
"How'd you get this?"
"I know people. And this is your backstage pass."
"Who? How? When?"
"My boyfriend. He knows people. And a week ago." I shrugged and put the piece of paper in the windshield. Twenty minutes later we arrived at the venue. The guy letting all the cars in saw my pass and told me to go the side of the venue and park. I did as told and parked where I was told to park. I followed Kara over to the side of the building and followed her inside.
"Kara! Are we allowed back here?" I whisper/hissed at her.
"Mhmm." Was all she said. She saw someone and ran off squealing to them. They, who was really a he,<-- ?? caught her in a hug and kissed her. Boyfriend? Must be.... great I'm alone. But then again I saw Kara coming over to me with her boyfriend?
"Rian, this is my lovely room mate Ebony!"
"Hi." I said meekly.
"Hey! Ever been to one of our shows?"
"Our?"
"Yea. I'm the band's drummer. All Time Low, ever heard of them?" Just then three other boys walked over.
"Ebony this is Jack, Alex and Zack."
"Pleased to meet you Ebony." The boy known as Jack smiled a die hard smile and I knew I was for the run of my life.

Nice ending :D

This is a really nice piece. Keep writing it!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm
Charlii101 says...

hey
this is good i'm liking the story but what is going to happen next? i've never read this story but i'm liking the version you have done of it, it's good but i would say add the looks to the characters for people like me who haven't read it :) but thats what i would say just so peopel grasp the idea!

"There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts."
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart