YWS Profile Age

2 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 15914
Reviews 204
I think I joined YWS back when you didn't neccessarily have to put the year you were born in so now my profile says I was born in 2000. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.

-Cressy
Please take care to use good grammar when making a post!

"grammer" 1519 matches on YWS *twitches*

Rydia is the ruler of the world. :(




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
If you go My YWS > Edit Profile Settings and scroll down to the birthday option you can correct that!
Just remember to hit save and you're set.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year