Chatroom... Dont want to wait.

6 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 19
Think there is anyway to by-pass the wait time to use the chat?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1330
Reviews 900
I'm not sure what wait time you're talking about? As far as I know, there isn't one.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 19
PenguinAttack wrote:I'm not sure what wait time you're talking about? As far as I know, there isn't one.

When I joined it told me, I got to wait 24/h cause I'm new.
I am sorry, but you must be a registered member for at least 24 hours before accessing this area




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
You wait 24 hours of course.

There are plenty of things to do around the site. First and foremostly, literary works. You can begin to critique or even just read pieces.

There are blogs and other forums you can look around in. YWS doesn't revolve the chatroom, rather the forums.

Have fun!
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1040
Reviews 19
Kamas wrote:You wait 24 hours of course.

There are plenty of things to do around the site. First and foremostly, literary works. You can begin to critique or even just read pieces.

There are blogs and other forums you can look around in. YWS doesn't revolve the chatroom, rather the forums.

Have fun!

thanks! I just wanted to say hi yo lavander =p




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
Darn. But I'll see you there soon...sometime XD

Lavvi
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl



To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn