Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but it has been a while since I've been on, and I decided I'd come back. I remember reading something about the old number of reviews per literary item (2) being changed, but I can seem to find where that number is now, so if anyone could help... How many reviews must we do per literary item?
Still 2:1. It's hard to find the number because we now base needing to have a 2:1 reviews:works ratio is now based on points. Two 50-point reviews (the max) equals enough points to post one work.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo
Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.
You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen. — Arcticus