How do I delete my account?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1062
Reviews 5
I want to delete my account. How do I delete it but keep my work published on here? :?




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Deleting accounts isn't really possible due to coding issues. Just let it go dormant. If you want to create a second account, there aren't any rules against that. ^^
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
Rosey's right -- deleting is possible, but it screws the site up. Your work is gonna stay on the site whatever happens.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James