Name Change?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to get my username changed?
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
You have to PM Nate for that. But remember that it isn't his first priority, and you should give him some time. Also, I believe that everyone has to be able to recognize you, or if it's completely different, put something like "formally known as DayDreams" in your signature.

Hope that helps.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
Ah, thanks kamas I will do that.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"



That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)