How might one bookmark a thread?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1618
Reviews 155
... because I used to be able to, and I can view my old bookmarks on my preferences page, but I can't seem to make new ones. (I would use browser bookmarks but I'm always switching computers.) There are some stories I'd like to read and review in the future and I don't want to forget about them.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 72525
Reviews 1220
As far as I can tell, there is no way to bookmark stories or threads, aside from using browser bookmarks. It looks like they've been disabled.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
You cN always make yourself a little checklist in Will Review For Food. :3 Or in Word Doc. Whatever floats your boat! But nope, no bookmarks for the site. Unfortunately.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)