I think you need an avatar... I was wondering the samething when I saw a member with 100 and something. The only reason I can think why you wouldn't have any stars, is due to your lack of avatar.
If you don't know how to change your avatar, let me know and I'll do my best to help you! ( It's really easy )
You need an avatar to see review count on posts? That's weird.
You can also go to "My Profile" on the People tab to see your reviews. Or on the top of any page, under the Green Room tab, you can see your current points and total reviews.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott