Review

3 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1318
Reviews 19
Someone posted a "review" on my story chapter, they marked it as a review and everything, but all it said was the plot. I won't quote directly, but it was something like this.

The story of a nobleman who goes out for a ride and gets a nasty shock when she finds a dead body. An adventure for the lady. She's tries to tell her father but he is busy in a meeting. A daughter of an earl with anger issues who slaps a guard.
And so on.
This isn't helpful to me, and I looked at this person's other reviews and they have done the same to other people. Is this right, especially as they are getting points for telling people the plot of their own work?
Thanks,
Lioness
Only a writer could cry about killing off a fictional character, mainly 'cause we wrote it down in pen, and therefore never be able to change it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
That isn't right at all, @Lioness.

Thank you for letting staff know. I will make sure this person is taken care of.

Please PM a member of the mod squad (users in green, red, or black) next time you see that happening. :)

Thank you!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28237
Reviews 363
It actually used to understand your story, but I think it needs to be balanced with some comments about the plot of the story. Maybe that's the point. :D
Dream high



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling