The story disappeared

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 300
Reviews 417
I read a story. A really good dark story called DIY Exorcisms. It's by Gringoamericano.
I was reviewing it then I left.
It's a ghost story
It's not in my history
It's not in their portfolio
No reviews
Not in the Green Room.
Anybody ever read it or review it?

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
Well, when I was trying to fix my own portfolio related bug, I found out that one can "Unpublish" stories now. I think this is a new feature. Basically, it doesn't delete the piece from the database but it makes it invisible to the site. My guess is that Gringoamericano chose to do that for whatever reason. You could ask him to confirm this.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>



i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian