how do I delete some of the stories I've posted?

2 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 915
Reviews 1
it's just that... oh just please help me, right now I'm lost and can't find the right words so can anyone please tell me how? :smt009 :smt009
WANNAWRITE2 reporting for duty ma'am!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
Go to "Browse" and hit "View mine." Open up the works you want to remove, then hit the "Edit" button and delete all the text, replacing it with "removed". That should work.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.



It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong