The Virus - 1

17 posts1, 2
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1579
Reviews 4
This was an interesting story. I always love a good virus/apocalypse story. Through I couldn't find really any problems with it, I'm only a newbie to reviewing.

This story will have alot of depth in the way you write and you write well. I don't want to rush the story or any thing but what exactly is the virus?. I mean obviously it kills but that's all we know. So I would put more charistics in the virus itself like how it kills or what causes it.
I hope this will be some help to you.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2049
Reviews 9
This story has great potential which you have shown through your attention to detail. You have carfully though about the 5 W's (Who, Where, When, Why and What) essential to written and theatrical work. I congratulate you and wish you the best of luck.
Calmal



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)