Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Read / Write
Short Stories
Science-Fiction Short Stories
have removed chp 2 becasue it is not finsished yet.
1 post
Extraterrestial
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
45
Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Extraterrestial
says...
·
Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:02 pm
sorry for the false info, but its far to short and its far from ready yet. will let know when its done
__________________________________________
In a place like this, death is just the begining.
Sign In
Register
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"