Reviews: 157
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:47 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

In a corner...
Sharing...
A budding sap.
Creeping up...
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 pm
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

If this is your garden, that's pretty cool you have so many plants! haha

In the first pic, I like how much the light shines off the leaves x)

And the last picture is my favorite! Nice bright colors and great detail.

I think if you were looking for improvement, I'd try and aim for better focus on your pictures. Experiment a bit and see where you can get you the most crisp shots. If you look at the last pic, the edges of the leaves and stuff are so clean and defined. In the middle pictues, the edges look blurred.
Hope I helped!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Hey ERZA. You’ve got 4 pics here, so I’ll have to make each kinda brief because I want to get this done before I have to go lol, so here goes.

What was the main focus of this one? I count three different types of plants here, and I can’t really choose which one is the focus. I would try to zoom in on one a little bit or crop it or something to give us more idea on which one was supposed to be the focus.

Not my favorite, but very good. You’ve got some good subject matter, but I have two suggestions for you. First, I’d push that first plant back a little bit from the lens, I thought it was too close, and it got a little fuzzy. Also, I noticed the swirly metal rod on the right and left. I would recommend that you move the camera so that the rod is in the background, I think that would make it more interesting, in my opinion.

I liked this one a lot. I think you had a really good background, the plant came out pretty crisp, not perfect, but good, but I had one thing with this one. The plant looks like it fell over and you can’t really see all the plant, I’d just recommend that you prop it up some for the picture.

This one was my favorite. The sky is blue, the leaves nice and crisp, the metal all twisty, the birds are singing (sorry, got carried away lol, they probably were though). I really liked this one. You’ve got the ivy wrapping around the metal, which is cool, and having a blue sky instead of a cloudy one makes it all the better. Very nice.

I like you garden, lots of plants. If you’re in the U.S, I expect to see some flower pictures in a month or two lol.

Fruit
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia