My character designs. <33 [2]

1485 posts1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Raisa and Aeliana (blood in second picture) (from my fanfic “Raisa’s diary entry (5/17/55)”):

Image
Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Laughing Jack and Aeliana (from my fanfic “Time went on”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
In order:

Oriana
Qiana
Zadie

All from my story “Giovanna’s story”:

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Doll Elizabeth finds with the weird disk (from my story “The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Five”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Laughing Jack and Alyssa (from my fanfic “Give your heart out”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Hernan (from my story “Giovanna’s origin”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Jace (teen and adult) (from my story “The clowns of the circus”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Milan (from my story “The clowns of the circus”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Mr. Callisto (from my story “The clowns of the circus”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
The three kids who bully Davien (from my story “The clowns of the circus”):

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
(Blood in last picture)

In order:

Sam
Lazari
Sally

They are all from my fanfic “Sam is nearly dragged into the abyss”:

Image
Image
Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Eunice’s parents (from my story “Eunice’s origin: Siren’s Desire”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Denise’s parents (from my story “Five miserable Richardson stories”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Amaryllis and Dante (Gabriel and Gwyneth’s parents) (ghosts) (from my story “Five miserable Richardson stories”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
In order:

Jeff
Liu

They are both from my fanfic “The walk back home”:

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.



A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson