Here's another Band of Brothers drawing. This time of spears. :3
My Spiers drawing. :)
spiers.jpg (106.44 KiB) Viewed 220 times
anyway, please comment and hope you like.
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel ~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...
Hooray! Band of Brothers. Ronald Spiers is a hero. I think you caught his steely look quite well here. The shading was good. Not sure I liked the lettering underneath, it seems kinda gimmicky and rushed compared to the drawing, and ruined the effort above it. I sort of wish you'd extended the portrait to include his upper body and arms, just so I could see you take on the Screaming Eagle shoulder sleeve insignia!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.
yeah i did kind of rush the writing. thanks anyway. XD i might just draw his whole body next time. glad i've found somone who watches bob!
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel ~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...
Wooh! Band of Brothers! You got his feautures down pretty well, I absolutely love how you put the crinkle in his clothing and your shading. The letters are rushed, but I was captivated by your portrait. Great job!
Lots of , Nepo!
ThisMonthsDisneyFilm:BeautyAndTheBeast
~Is It Wrong That I Find TheBeastMore Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?
I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. — Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom