Hey there Loller. i think tis your first ever post on Art&Photography. Am I right? So they all were fantastic. Really! You have a great collection(though i don;t know much about Transformers, but I can say so). And also the best think I liked about them was the background you chose for each of them. It was a nice way to spoiler the image. but also you can easily reduce its size. Just click on this.. This would help ou out. So have a great time and this was once again....fabulous!
~Shubhi
"Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back Or break it, break it off Next time you point a finger I'll point you to the mirror"
I could've resized them on Photobucket, but I like the size as it keeps in all the nice detail. However, if y'all would prefer I made them smaller, then it's no problem.
On the middle one. The guy in it (Prowl) is all into nature and stuff, so I tried to choose a background that would fit his character, but these were taken the day after Christmas, so it didn't work. I really despise the middle one...
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." — We Bought A Zoo