'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel ~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...
They are broth quite good, but the Hayley Williams one has an issue. For me I thought that the blurred circles? in the front-most layer took away from her. The second one is pretty awesome though. I like the text a lot and it seems to fit very well. Definitely keep posting please.
~Day
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
I understand what your saying with the hayley picture, and after i did it, i though that i should of maybe positioned it a little differently Thanks for the comments though
Alot of the time, im on here using my PS3 & my trusty usb keyboard. Dont expect much fancy quoting blocks... I shall do what I can. ;)
Awe i love that last photo! The cat is adorable, i love your latest photo's... can i just say? the first photo of the house is a bit boring... anyway i love the rest! especially the third one! Keep up the awesome photography/editing
~MysticalBlood.
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel ~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. — Sigmund Freud