Light of a diamond

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11052
Reviews 109
Artistic.jpg
Light of a diamond
Artistic.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 158 times
I was quite bored, and had an artistic moment... this is me, messing around, posing... i think it's really good! Tell me what you think please. :elephant:
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Hey :)

This is pretty good in my opinion!
The only problem that I have is that the picture seems to be focused on you. The diamond is kind of burred, while you aren't. I think that it would be more effective if you were more blurred than the diamond. That's just my opinion though! :wink:

I do like the angle of the photo though! I think you've done that very well. You are really pretty as well, by the way!

Overall, I definitely think that you have potential!

Keep taking them photos :wink:

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11052
Reviews 109
ok thanks, it was on my mobile phone that i took the picture with so i can't focus on certain things, but thanks for the reviews! it really helps a lot!
I do like taking pictures in my spare time of just about anything. :)
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...



It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey