This is Nightfall's love, or seduction, side. This is one of her rarest seen sides lol. Isn't she cute? Like a little kitten ^^ Her legs were a challenge, with that fur X_x Haha she's half anthropometric But I did it I hope you guys like it! I worked really hard on it, so crits are fine, but be gentle
Thanks! n_n
~Rayne
Edit: Haha see?? I told you guys I could draw her better now than I did in that other picture! XD
Attachments
Nightfall - Love.jpg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 231 times
Last edited by RayneChild on Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo --- They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo --- They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman