Here are ten different pictures. Actually - that's a lie. Here's one picture, with ten different filters applied to them. Which version do you like the most? The origional one (Number One)? Or maybe a different one?
Which one did you use the least amount of photoshop filters on?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.
/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./ — Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)