z

Young Writers Society

My, what nice feet you have...

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm
Katemabob says...

KNOW IT IS KIND OF RANDOM TO DRAW A FOOT, but I am random so I think it is... okay. :D

This is a picture I drew on the computer of a dragon foot! If this foot was real (EEK!) it would probably be as long as a regular pillow! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Imagine how big the dragon itself would be!

ANyways... I hope you like the random foot... I sure do! And... yeah. Bye!
Attachments
Nice Foot.jpg
Nice Foot.jpg (89.3 KiB) Viewed 329 times
Be crazy, be wild, be silly...
Because life is too short to be cool.

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 am
MeadowLark says...

Heya Kat!

Sweet dragon foot! Really, you're great at drawing dragons and well, critters on the computer. Where did you learn on how to do things like this?

Lovely detail and shading! I love, and I know this is only a afoot but a gold star for this beautiful dragon foot. I love dragons so anything to do with htem is cool!

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 am
chipsandguacamollie says...

This is really good! I actually like the concept of just a dragon foot. And, this might sound nitpicky, but I think the toenail on the right could be just a tad bit thicker. Other than that, nice job! I like it.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

47 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 pm
Shauni says...

This is very good!
*applauses for katemabob!!!*

What program did you use?
The foot is proportionate, the colour are realistic (in their own way)€ and idea is cool. You really have a talent!!

Just one thing: The first nail on the dragon (the one that is on the finger that is on the right) could be a bit thicker... That's it!

It's pretty awesome!
Congratulation!

Keep the work coming!

*sorry for the crappy review*

Shauni

47 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Katemabob says...

Thank you guys! By the way I used something called: Corel Painter Essentials to make this pic. You might be able to download it somewhere... It is FREE! I also have a drawing tablet which helps a LOT. (it is a thing that you attach to the computer and you 'draw' on it ant it shows up on the screen.) Again, thank you ALL for the amazing reviews, they are really helpful. Baii.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm
Juniper says...

Oh wow, Katema. Nice foot.

... I hope it's clean.

Anyway! The shading on this is really nice. It's so effortless and perfect here-- even if you do have a tablet, it's hard to achieve the perfect shading.

You're really good at drawing creatures! I love the claws on this one! Keep it up, and one of these days I shall present you with a challenge of some sort to make you draw! :D

Keep it up, Katema!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm
mimimac says...

Hey!
AWESOME dragon foot! I love dragons myself and I think this rocks :D The shading is great and the structure of the foot is really good. Wish I could do something like this >.<
*Curses Katemabob's talent*
I'll be sure to check out your future posts :D
Keep it up!
xxmimixx
-mors aut honorabilis vita-

Forget the prince with a horse, I want a vampire with a volvo.

47 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 pm
Katemabob says...

Thanks guys. This is probably one of my best pics... BUT THERE'LL BE MORE COMING!!!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 pm
Tree says...

Wow Katemabob! something else by you! I think this is SOOO cool. The shading it good. Looks like a dinosaur. Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! Raar rarr raaaarr! I am a dynosor. AHAHAHA HA AHa HA AHA HAH AHAHHA HA HA AHAH A HAHAHA HA AHHA HAH Anyway I really like it.
FROM tree

I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken