Guess who?

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4495
Reviews 228
You know, I'm ready to kill you right now.

How dare you read my mind!
That's Exactly what I'm drawing right now!
ARGH. How could you figure it out?!?!?!
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7740
Reviews 713
Hahahah! This is so awesome! I'm very, very impressed. I love how you drew me. This was awesome, Meep.

*gold star*

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
I thought the cat was Kitty15, myself. But that may be just because I know her better then Cat. >.<;
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4495
Reviews 228
Yeah, well that one's rather ambiguous.
It could be Kitty15, Cat_910 or any feline username XD
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy