I resized it a little so that it would fit on the page. It's actually a lot bigger. ^_^
I'm only half-way through coloring it, so when that's finished I'll add it here. Hope you like it!
Here's the original:
...Bitter cold, it grows changing holds cynicism the new norm... -Libretto
I've just got two little nit-picks for you, but other then that he's amazing!
The first nit pick: the neck is a bit off. It's a bit too short in your drawing and it's a little straiter then it should be.
The second nit-pick: The shading on the tips of the ears is a bit much. The picture only has half that amount. However, if you cover that up with colour it will be all good. ^_^
Nice work!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo
Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.
You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen. — Arcticus