The first one isn't my favorite . The angle seems a bit too bland, and it's like... not centered or anything. That blank space stuff to the left isn't working too well for me .
But, gosh! The next ones of the glass-- the macro shots-- are just incredible! They're like... mesmerizing; making my head get confused. I like the colors of the ones just beneath the rocks.
What IS that giant yellow eye looking thing staring at me?? It's nearly creepy-- I can't tell what it is, but it's cool! I like that one a lot. It's probably my favorite .
Cute monkey!
I love the flower shots! They're so close and so detailed-- wow; it's just brilliant .
The last one-- of the bubbles-- is like.. giving me goose bumps XD. It's really cool, but in a strange way it just looks... icky. xD
Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter
Some of these, I don't even know what they're pictures of. But that's fine. They're great despite that fact.
Sorry this isn't much of a review, but these pictures are great. The last one's interesting.
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger