Reviews: 7
Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 am
frenchyrude says...

Quick drawing for fun :)
Attachments
elysa-bee-02_02.jpg
bee on flowers
elysa-bee-02_02.jpg (671 KiB) Viewed 191 times
"What i hear, i forget. What i see, i remember. What i do , I learn." Chinese Proverb

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 am
Rosendorn says...

Hiya! I don't think I've met you before. Welcome to YWS!

I found this really cute! I could talk about some shading and a bunch of other technical stuff, but this is too cute for me to go into that.

The only thing that I really feel doesn't fit the cuteness is the kneeling bee's face. The eyes look rather small, and the skin rather dark.

Other then that, this really makes me smile.

Gold Star!

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

7 Reviews

Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 am
frenchyrude says...

ya I know i need to work on the shading. I just did that really quick and i didn't put to much work into it.
Thank you
your comment made me smile
:)
"What i hear, i forget. What i see, i remember. What i do , I learn." Chinese Proverb

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:22 am
Scorpia says...

It's very cartooney, lol, I like it, lots of colors, very happy pic. The blue flower in the lower right hand corner is very pretty. I like how you seemed to use so many different shades of blue just by darkening the tone of the pencil/pen/paint or whatever you used. The ground could have had some grass, it's not often you see a real flower garden, or flower field without grass in between them--but how often do you see bees smile? XD Well done, I'll be looking for more!
Feel the urge to give some constructive criticism? Why not give it to these stories?

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1298113/Scorpia710

7 Reviews

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:31 pm
frenchyrude says...

Thanks. I have another one i just didn't put it up yet :)
I agree I really need to work on the grown because it a bit blah compere to the rest

Thanks for your help

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler